Patient Participation Group
The practice has started a Patient Participation Group (PPG), known as “Friends of Lightwater Surgery”.
The overall aim of our group is to develop a positive and constructive relationship between patients, the practice and the community it serves, ensuring the practice remains responsive to all its patient’s needs.
- Create and improve two-way communication between patients, the practice and the community it serves.
- To bring a sense of partnership between the practice and patients.
- Provide an avenue for patient’s input in the way facilities and services are planned and executed.
- To provide a forum to voice community needs, positive suggestions and interests.
- Collect patient opinions and experiences to help the practice to evaluate its services.
- To help disseminate within the practice community and/or wider community information about the practice.
- Increase health awareness and promotion.
Our PPG group currently meets bimonthly.
If you are happy for us to contact you occasionally by email please click the link below to open the sign-up form and complete all the fields.
Complete the Patient Group Sign-up Form Online
If you prefer, you can download the sign up form as a pdf document, print it out, complete it and return it to the practice.
Download the pdf version of our sign up form
We will be in touch shortly after we receive your form. Please note that no medical information or questions will be responded to.
Many thanks for your assistance
The information you supply us will be used lawfully, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to know what information is held about you and sets out rules to make sure that this information is handled properly.